Key Specifications/Special Features:
Item: Lead ingot
Size : 645*128*90mm
Ingot Weight : 24kg±1kg
Bundle Weight : 1,050kg
Packing: lead ingot was wrapped by non-corrosive packing tape.
1. Lead ingots shall be transported by means of transport without corrosive substances to prevent rain.
2. Lead ingots should be stored in ventilated, dry and non-corrosive storage rooms.
3. White, grey-white or yellowish-white film formed on the surface of lead ingots during transportation and storage is determined by the nature of lead oxidation and is not used as a basis for scrapping.
1. lead-acid storage batteries.
2. Ammunition, cable sheathing and building construction materials
3. Counterweights, bettery clamps
4. Cast products such as: bearing, ballast, gaskets, type metal etc.